Quality Management Services
We offer quality control consultancy, Quality management implementation, audit, and pre-audit services to businesses. These are including but not limited to:
- Quality Management System implementations.
- Quality control certifications (AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 ,ISO 14001, ...).
- Pre-audits for National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program.
- Quality Control Services.
The Nadcap program is administered by the Performance Review Institute (PRI). Nadcap was established in 1990 by SAE International. Nadcap's membership consists of "Prime Contractors" who coordinate with aerospace accredited Suppliers to develop industry-wide audit criteria for special processes and products. Through PRI, Nadcap provides independent certification of manufacturing processes for the industry.
Our Fields of Nadcap Services
We provide accreditation evaluations for special processes in the aerospace and defence industry:
- Aerospace Quality Systems (AQS)
- Chemical Processing (CP)
- Coatings (CT)
- Composites (COMP)
- Conventional Machining as a Special Process (CMSP)
- Elastomer Seals (SEAL)
- Electronics (ETG)
- Fluids Distribution (FLU)
- Heat Treating (HT)
- Materials Testing Laboratories (MTL)
- Measurement & Inspection (M&I)
- Metallic Materials Manufacturing (MMM)
- Nonconventional Machining and Surface Enhancement (NMSE)
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Non-Metallic Materials Manufacturing (NMMM)
- Non-Metallic Materials Testing (NMMT)
- Sealants (SLT)
- Welding (WLD)